Abstract Submission Deadline: 3 April 2023
Award / Bursary Application Deadline: 3 April 2023
Notification of acceptance: beginning of June 2023
How to submit an abstract
This year, abstract submission is again linked to registration. The submission of an abstract is therefore only possible if the participant has registered for the congress in advance. If you indicate during registration that you would like to submit an abstract, we will automatically create an account for you on our abstract submission platform. You will receive the access data with the automatic registration confirmation directly after completing the online registration.
If you already activated your abstract account after completing your registration you can
access the abstract submission platform here!
Rules and guidelines for abstract submission
General rules for abstract submission:
- Only one abstract per registered delegate can be submitted.
Invited speakers are entitled to submit an abstract for poster presentation or short oral communication in addition to their invited speaker abstract.
- Abstracts can be submitted for poster presentation or for short oral communication (not applicable for late breaking abstracts). The final decision whether an abstract is accepted as a poster or as a short oral presentation, or even rejected, lies with the reviewer and the EUROTOX 2023 Scientific Programme Committee.
- Only regular submitted abstracts from registered delegates who paid the registration fees in full will be published in the abstract book “Toxicology Letters” by Elsevier.
- The prerequisite for submitting an abstract is that it represents original work, not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
- The abstract should be no longer than 3000 characters (incl. space characters).
- Any pictures, attachments or similar are not allowed/will not be displayed.
- The abstract should state the purpose, methods and results of the study.
- Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar. Accepted abstracts will be printed and published as they have been submitted.
- All submitted abstracts can be edited until the submission deadline (3 April 2023). To view or edit your abstract please use the link and log in to your abstract submission account.
- Please indicate at least one (max. five) keyword(s) when submitting your abstract (free choice of keywords).
- Together with your abstract submission, you may apply for a travel bursary or for one of the awards which are granted by EUROTOX (more information will be available soon under the menu item “Awards & Bursaries“).
Topics for abstract submission
- Adverse Outcome Pathways
- Biomarkers of adverse effects
- Genotoxicology, mutagenesis and carcinogenicity
- Chemical emergencies
- Clinical and forensic toxicology
- Computational toxicology
- Dermal and ocular toxicology
- Developmental and reproductive toxicology
- Endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Environmental epidemiology and toxicology
- Gastrointestinal tract toxicology & microbiome
- Inhalation and respiratory toxicology
- Integrated approaches for testing and assessment (IATA)
- In vitro methodologies & screening
- Micro and nano particle toxicology
- Mitochondrial toxicity
- Mixture toxicity
- Naturally occurring poisons (Toxins)
- New approach methodologies (NAMs)
- Occupational toxicology
- Regulatory toxicology
- Risk assessment & communication
- Target organ toxicity
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
EUROTOX 2023 Registration Office